Lewisville Furnace Repair
Top-Quality Service & Installation of Heating Systems
Are you currently looking for a new, improved heating system to replace your existing one? Or is your furnace on its last legs and needs to be fixed or replaced? At Northside Air Conditioning, we are known for providing quality heating services to homeowners and business owners throughout Denton County. We come equipped with the necessary parts and tools to repair your existing equipment, and we offer high-quality installations for when your old system needs to be replaced. Our expertly trained, professional heating technicians handle all furnace services safely and efficiently.
Professional Furnace Installation & Replacement
Have you found that your furnace isn't operating as efficiently as it once did? Although repairs may help resolve your issues temporarily, they are not always enough. If your system is 10-15 years old, it may make better financial sense to replace it, rather than paying for constant repairs just to keep it alive.
- The age of your existing system
- Your heating and cooling needs
- The size of your property
- Your budgetary restrictions
Is your furnace on, but you're still shivering? This is a telltale sign that your furnace is not working properly. However, not all signs that you need furnace repair are so obvious. Because letting a problem linger can cause it to evolve into a more costly issue, it's important to be aware of the warning signs something's wrong with your unit.
We Recommend Calling Us for Furnace Repair If:
- It emits foul smells: Because your furnace requires some sort of fuel source to operate, it's not unusual for you to smell the fuel when you first turn on your furnace in the winter. However, if the smell doesn't seem to go away, you smell burning, or you smell a musty smell, it's time to give us a call. Anything from excess dust build up to gas leaks can cause such scents.
- It's difficult to turn the unit on: As your unit ages, wires and connections can go bad, causing it to become more difficult for you to get your unit to power up and even stay on. If you're having to constantly fiddle with your unit's power, chances are you're in need of repairs.
- Your pilot light is anything other than blue: When your furnace is working properly, the pilot light will be a blue color. Any time something is wrong with your furnace, the pilot light will change to a yellow or orange hue. This is due to gas not dissipating as it should, which can cause hazardous carbon monoxide leaks.
- It doesn't provide you with enough heat: If your furnace cannot keep you comfortably warm, despite what you set the thermostat to, you likely have an issue with leaky ductwork or a faulty thermostat.
- It makes odd noises: A subtle hum is normal as your furnace runs. However, if you notice banging, groaning, whistling, or squealing noises, give us a call. It's important that you take note of the type of sound you hear, as different noises can indicate different issues. For example, whistling and squealing can mean that you have issues with your belt or fan. Bangig or groaning can be because of loose components that need to be tightened.
- It negatively impacts your indoor air quality: Have you been sneezing or coughing more often? Have you noticed more dust throughout your home? This could be due to a dirty furnace filter or ductwork in need of cleaning.
Give us a call at (972) 996-6511 to learn more about our furnace repair & installation services in the Lewisville area today!
These are the folks you want working on your HVAC systems- David Lewis
Keeping your furnace running is important, especially during the colder months. That’s why it’s crucial that you watch for any early signs of a breakdown, such as a lack of warm air flowing when the furnace is on or odd sounds coming from the system. While these warnings are a good indication that the system needs to be serviced, you may not know the exact cause of the issue. Having a better understanding of the reason behind the furnace failing can help you potentially catch any future problems early on.
- Issues with the blower motor
- A faulty or broken pilot light
- A buildup of dust and debris within the air filters
- The heat exchanger becoming damaged or broken
- The thermostat no longer functioning properly
- A general overworking of the furnace
If you are experiencing any of the following issues with your system, it’s important to call our Lewisville furnace repair technicians right away, as delaying the process can lead to further damage or even a replacement unit being needed.
Schedule Regular Maintenance for a Reliable Furnace
Regardless of the age or efficiency of your furnace, no piece of equipment is perfect or foolproof. You should be aware of the common signs that your furnace may be in trouble, such as strange smells or sounds. If you have noticed any problems with your system, our experienced, licensed, and bonded heating technicians can help. Routine maintenance is the most effective way to keep your furnace running smoothly. We recommend a maintenance schedule of at least once a year, ideally just before the temperature begins to drop.
- 5-10 Year Parts & Labor Warranties on New Equipment
- Over 15+ Years in Business
- 100+ Years of Combined Experience
- 24-Hour Emergency Repairs