Elite AC Service Experts Serving Denton County
Your air conditioner is what makes it possible to live comfortably during some of the hottest and most humid days of the year here in North Texas. It takes care of you, so make sure you take care or it!
When you need AC service in Lewisville, make your first call to Northside Air Conditioning. With 24/7 availability for emergency repairs, prompt response times, and a team of friendly, highly-trained HVAC technicians, you can depend on us for quality service.
Give us a call today to schedule your appointment for:
Our Lewisville air conditioning team services a wide area in North Texas, including the neighboring communities of McKinney, Frisco, Denton, Flower Mound, and Little Elm. Call (972) 996-6511 now to get started with an appointment.
It’s pretty obvious that it’s time to call your local air conditioning company when your AC won’t turn on. But even if your AC still seems operational, there could be other symptoms indicating a need for professional attention.
Here’s what you should watch out for:
- It feels humid inside your home. Part of how air conditioners work is by removing excess moisture in the air to help you feel cooler. If your AC is running but it still seems uncomfortably humid indoors, your AC needs a maintenance or repair service.
- Your energy bills have skyrocketed. Does it seem like you’re running your AC all day long, but your home never seems to sufficiently cool down? That means your AC isn’t running efficiently, and unfortunately, you’re stuck paying for all the energy it’s using without reaping any benefits.
- Your AC is making unusual noises. Running air conditioners will always emit a humming noise, but if you notice something like a loud screeching, grinding, or squealing, turn off the air conditioner immediately and call our Lewisville air conditioning team.
- Warm air is coming from your return vents. If your AC is running but is not delivering cold air, you may have an easily fixable issue with a thermostat setting, a clogged air filter, or a loss of power to your outdoor unit. If it’s not any of those problems, you should have a professional run a diagnostic test to see if your unit is low on refrigerant, has dirty evaporator coils, or another mechanical issue
Excellent company. Happy customer- PB
A good rule of thumb is to have your AC serviced at least once per year in the spring so that it’s ready to keep you cool throughout the coming season. If you notice any unusual issues with your air conditioner in between regular service appointments, we cannot stress enough the importance of calling promptly for repairs. Ignoring an issue with your air conditioner can easily turn a small, easily fixable problem into something much more costly to remedy. In a worst case scenario, waiting too long to call for repairs and allowing your AC to continue to run with a serious problem could result in a complete system failure and the need for a replacement system.
Financing is Available for New Air Conditioning Equipment
Having your air conditioner serviced regularly is key to extending its lifespan, but at some point it will be the most cost-effective option to replace your air conditioner. Because we believe in making it as simple and stress-free as possible for our customers to access the cooling equipment they need, we offer convenient financing through Wells Fargo. Visit our financing page for more information and to fill out an application.
For prompt AC service in Lewisville, TX, give us a call today or contact us online.
- 5-10 Year Parts & Labor Warranties on New Equipment
- Over 15+ Years in Business
- 100+ Years of Combined Experience
- 24-Hour Emergency Repairs