It’s easy to take your HVAC systems for granted until something goes wrong. If you are stuck sweating in the middle of a Texas summer, or you notice your customers shivering when in your business, it is time to call Northside Air Conditioning. Our licensed, insured, and highly qualified team has been the trusted name in HVAC for over 15 years, and we are ready to help your home, business, or commercial property stay temperate and comfortable all year long.
Our services include:
- AC repair
- AC installation and replacement
- Furnace, heat pump, and heater repair
- HVAC diagnostics and maintenance
- Humidifier installation
- Air filtration, UV light, and ERV installation
- Commercial HVAC services, including load assessment, design, building, installation, and repair
- 24/7 Emergency Services
Ready to learn more about our HVAC services? Call us today at (972) 996-6511.
- Unusually high energy bills: worn down components or ACs that are too small for your space, can quickly become overworked, leading to higher monthly bills.
- Inconsistent cooling: Do you notice hot and cold spots throughout your property? This could be signaling an issue with your blower or even your ductwork.
- The system is blowing warm air: Nothing works in isolation, and if you notice warm air coming out of your system, it is a sign that the multiple cooling components are malfunctioning.
- The system cycles on and off frequently: This issue has multiple potential sources, with some being as simple as a failing thermostat and others being more complicated like AC mechanical issues.
- You notice water pooling near the system: An overflowing drain pan, or malfunctioning coolant systems can cause water buildup around the unit.
- Loud banging or rattling noises: All AC systems make noise, but if you hear a loud banging noise instead of a gentle hum, it is a sign you have loose or worn-down components.
If you notice any of the above signs, it’s time to contact our team. We will thoroughly evaluate your system, accurately diagnose the problem, and get to work right away fixing it. If your system is over 15 years old, or repairs seem to be needed more and more frequently, we also offer seamless AC replacement, so you can have an energy-efficient unit that you can count on for years to come.
Financing Options Available
5-10 Year Parts & Labor Warranties on New Equipment
Over 15+ Years in Business
100+ Years of Combined Experience
24-Hour Emergency Repairs
Lifetime Warranty on All Installations
“Great service 10/10”- Gabby