Join our club & receive comfortable benefits all year long!
Summer in Texas is famous for several things: barbecues and parties, enjoying the swimming pool in the long hours of sunlight, and of course, the sweltering heat and humidity. As temperatures rise, people everywhere scramble for the relief and comfort that their cool, dry home can offer.
But what happens when your air conditioner gives out on a hot summer day and needs to be replaced? At Northside Air Conditioning, our Lewisville AC installation team can help you by providing your home with a brand-new air conditioner that’s perfectly matched to you, your demands, and your home’s existing equipment.
Choosing to replace your air conditioner may be a tough decision, particularly because the cost can scare a lot of people. This is a huge investment in your home, but avoiding it could actually lead to even more money out of your pocket in the long run. If your air conditioner is showing signs of age, or it simply can’t keep up with keeping your home cool anymore, you may want to consider investing in a new system and enjoy the comfort and functionality this new system can offer you.
You may need a new air conditioner if:
- Your system needs at least one major repair every year
- Your system is more than 10 to 15 years old
- Your system makes a lot of strange noises or smells
- Your electric bills have surged for no apparent reason
Excellent experience with Northside Air Conditioning- Bill
If you need to replace your existing air conditioner or are looking to install a new system for the first time, our team offers a wide range of choices. We make it a point to help you find the perfect air conditioner for your home based on a number of factors. When you come to us for a new air conditioning system, we ensure that the one we select for you is the right size for your home, can handle your comfort needs, and works with your budget. Our professionals can also discuss financing options that are available to you. We want to make sure your new system will not only keep you cooler but work with your budget and help you save energy!
Benefits of Upgrading Your Air Conditioner
If you're a homeowner in Lewisville, TX, upgrading your air conditioner can provide you with a variety of benefits. Here are some reasons why you should consider upgrading your AC system:
- Improved Energy Efficiency: Newer air conditioning systems are designed to be more energy-efficient, which can result in lower utility bills and savings in the long run.
- Enhanced Comfort: Upgrading your air conditioner can lead to better indoor comfort and improved air quality, which can help you breathe easier and feel more comfortable during hot and humid Texas summers.
- Increased Home Value: Installing a new and efficient AC system can increase the overall value of your home, making it a smart investment for homeowners.
- Reduced AC Maintenance Costs: Older units often require frequent AC repairs and maintenance, which can be costly over time. Upgrading to a new system can help reduce these costs and save you money in the long run.
- Environmentally-Friendly: By upgrading to a more energy-efficient AC system, you'll be reducing your carbon footprint and helping to protect the environment.
At Northside Air Conditioning, we do everything we can to exceed your expectations and deliver an air conditioning replacement service that’s unmatched anywhere else. We hold ourselves to the highest levels of quality in everything we do, from the labor and workmanship to the quality of the new system we install, to the friendly professionalism our AC installation technicians demonstrate. With over 100 years of combined experience in the industry, our team has seen and handled just about every type of issue imaginable, and we’ve used that experience to better ourselves and become the name you know you can trust for all your air conditioning services.
- 5-10 Year Parts & Labor Warranties on New Equipment
- Over 15+ Years in Business
- 100+ Years of Combined Experience
- 24-Hour Emergency Repairs