Join our club & receive comfortable benefits all year long!
Schedule your AC Tune-Up Service Today!
Many people wonder if air conditioner maintenance is worth it or if it’s even really necessary in the first place. Let us be the first to tell you that it is! Maintaining your air conditioner, much like maintaining your car or your teeth, is one of the most important things you can do to get the most out of your AC. In fact, many cooling equipment manufacturers require that you maintain your air conditioner in order to keep your warranty valid.
Regular air conditioning maintenance and tune-ups can:
- Extend the life of your air conditioner
- Improve your AC’s energy efficiency and performance
- Help you save money on your energy bills
- Provide peace of mind that your AC will work reliably
- Reduce the chance of a complete breakdown and need for emergency AC repairs
With Northside Air Conditioning’s convenient Maintenance Advantage Program, keeping your cooling equipment in top shape is a breeze. Our affordable plans allow you to select the right service level for your needs and includes a thorough diagnostic and cleaning service to uncover and remedy any latent issues.
A typical AC maintenance service includes:
- Cleaning dirty condenser coils
- Checking system pressure, refrigerant charge, and volts/amp
- Inspection of all mechanical parts
- And more
Al was amazing!!- Breanna R.
Northside Air Conditioning is proud of our more than 15 years in business here in North Texas. With over a century of combined experience among our HVAC technicians, you can trust that we have the expertise required to resolve any air conditioning issue and prevent future problems. We service all types of cooling equipment from a wide range of reputable brands, including but not limited to Carrier, Trane, York, Goodman, American Standard, and Lennox.
If you can’t remember the last time your AC was maintained, or if your air conditioner is due for a check, call us now or request an appointment online.
- 5-10 Year Parts & Labor Warranties on New Equipment
- Over 15+ Years in Business
- 100+ Years of Combined Experience
- 24-Hour Emergency Repairs